Friday, September 30, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen, Elvis Griselda has left the building.


With Grissy gone, we have to work doubly hard. I don`t see why she can`t go overseas without leaving IJ. I mean, she can go overseas but still stay in our school whatttt. Perhaps our school doesn`t give her the freedom she needs. Ah, she`s gone -going to SSS. Can`t do anything about it.


*random*
If you search Griselda Khng in Google, BAM! You have 16 pages about her. Cool eh? Plus, I never knew Benita was from IJTP primary. Walao eh.


Goodbye Grissy –elda! Interschools will be NOTHING (meaning a big fat zero) without you~~








*Interschools 2006*
HIJ (TP) – We daren`t put your position here, it`ll be embarrassing. Why not have a cup of Chin Chow instead?


Did I mention that NSC Chin Chow is absolutely fantastic? I have like, ten of those cups at home right now.




I`m going to blog tomorrow, right now, I`m studying Geog. Explains my MSN Screen name huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home